Lending Officer Recruitment
Global Trade Holding Pty Ltd is an Australian integrated financial services company with diversified products and services. The company provides many business services, such as foreign exchange, insurance, mortgage, and fund management. Our company’s headquarter is based in Sydney and there are many branch offices in the main cities through Australia. Our company is actively exploiting market between China and Australia, involving in industries like real estate fund, mineral resources and agriculture. We have developed close contact and partnership with major banks, law firms and real estate developers in Australia and are providing the best investment products and comprehensive investment services for high-net-worth groups and investors from both Chinese and Australian institutes.
- Management and participation in approaching loans with clients, actively developing markets;
- Examining the actual situation of the loan object, exploring business risk points, reviewing loan investigation reports;
- Check with customers’ detail when signing loan agreement, implement loan conditions;
- Loan management, ensure the loan recovery is completed, overdue loan compression tasks;
- Construction of credit business team to complete performance indicators;
- The credit business department daily work and comprehensive management;
- Complete the other tasks assigned to the superior leaders.
1.Excellent in market development, we give priority to those who have experience in this area: bank card, consumer loans, real estate, sales related financial and credit products promotion experience;
- Articulation, fluent Chinese and English language skills, good communication skills and execution;
- With high sense of responsibility, has good professional ethics;
- Ability to work under pressure, have a strong interest in financial work;
- With a strong enterprising spirit and team cooperation spirit.
Please note the following instructions when responding：
Detail your relevant experienced skills in a cover letter and include this with an up-to-date resume;
Detail your availability for an interview and earliest start date for this role.
If you would like to be considered for the above opportunity, please email a resume and cover letter to: email@example.com