Sales Personnel Recruitment
Global Trade Holding Pty Ltd is an Australian integrated financial services company with diversified products and services. The company provides many business services, such as foreign exchange, insurance, mortgage, and fund management. Our company’s headquarter is based in Sydney and there are many branch offices in the main cities through Australia. Our company is actively exploiting market between China and Australia, involving in industries like real estate fund, mineral resources and agriculture. We have developed close contact and partnership with major banks, law firms and real estate developers in Australia and are providing the best investment products and comprehensive investment services for high-net-worth groups and investors from both Chinese and Australian institutes.
- Responsible for sales and marketing channel development, execute and reach company value sales target;
- According to the company's marketing strategy: Enhance sales value, control costs, expand the sales area of product, actively accomplish sales volume targets and expand product market share;
- Good communication with customers and grasp customer needs in time. To provide active, enthusiastic, satisfied, and considerate service;
- According to the company's products, prices and marketing strategies, independent inquiry, quotation, the terms of the contract negotiations and contract matters. In the implementation of the contract process, coordinate and supervise the operation of the company's various functional departments;
- Get a dynamic grasp of market prices and regularly provide companies with market analysis and forecast reports, personal weekly reports;
- Maintaining and developing new sales channels and new customers, independently developing and expanding upstream and downstream users, especially the end-user;
- Collect first-line marketing information and user’ contributions, give suggestions on marketing strategy and after-sales service of the company.
- Sense of team work spirit, with high sense of responsibility and good professional ethics;
- Fluent in both Chinese and English, excellent communication skill and execution;
- Establish a good business relationship with customers, good at maintaining and promoting the company's brand image.
Please note the following instructions when responding：
Detail your relevant experienced skills in a cover letter and include this with an up-to-date resume;
Detail your availability for an interview and earliest start date for this role.
If you would like to be considered for the above opportunity, please email a resume and cover letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org